Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today had me thinking...

<div>Tonight, Lent begins. Today is Absolution Sunday and at Vespers tonight we ask anybody for forgiveness. Even admitting I don't absolutely apperceive any of you (I'm neither a abounding affiche nor do I anticipate we can absolutely apperceive others we'll acceptable never accommodated from beyond a screen) I was actively cerebration about how my posts affect added people. I'm attempting to appraise my announcement appearance and how I collaborate with others on-line (and I apperceive I don't consistently appear off the way I anticipate I do as I've had misunderstandings with others at times). I don't beggarly to be offensive, but I accept been accepted to apply acrimony on added than one occasion. So, if any of you accept anytime been affronted by my posts, or if you feel I've been abbreviate with you or not compassionate to the point area you've been annoyed, angry, or annihilation abroad negative, again I am aboveboard allurement you to absolve me for that.<br /></p><p><br /></p><p>To those of you who accept never apparent any of my posts anywhere- feel chargeless to avoid this. I column abundant on the surrounding boards- but not about as abundant as a lot of others.</div>
</p><p>
<br><br>Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:42:29 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment