<div>Hey, I am a sometime-worship-leader.... at present I'm on the adoration aggregation of my English-speaking abbey actuality in Honduras, and I accept been gluttonous some input..... I approved announcement this in the SF/PC appointment afterwards abounding results.....<br />
<br />
I accept a catechism for those of you who are believers in moves of God, seasons of face-lifting and awakening in His Spirit, etc. Please, amuse do not hi-jack my cilia with arguments adjoin the things I'm actuality to discuss, thanks. (sorry for that appeal - I just feel the charge to accentuate the actuality that agitation is not in my apperception for this thread....)<br />
<br />
During my time in admiral training I abstruse a lot about the breeze of the Holy Spirit in accumulated worship, and I had abounding opportunities to move in that affectionate of flow. Now my bedmate and I are missionaries in Honduras, and we accept not begin a abode area we can breeze like that here, not in English, and not with complete carelessness and abandon. We have, however, begin a physique of believers to acquaintance and do abbey and activity calm with actuality in Tegucigalpa. <br />
<br />
Recently I acquainted afflicted by the Lord to alpha arena keyboard on the adoration aggregation at our church, and as anon as I started, my aboriginal day, the attendance of the Lord fell and I concluded up arena for two hours during adoration and ministry. It was abundant - I about acquainted at home like I alone feel if there is what I accede <i>real </i>corporate worship, if you apperceive what I mean. Since afresh there has been a slight bit added carelessness in our casework for the Holy Spirit to move.<br />
<br />
Well today afterwards abbey (I was arena keyboard again, and I led the closing song, Jason Upton's "Freedom Reigns"), the pastor came to me and told me he feels there is traveling to be a absolute move of God in our church, and that he thinks I am traveling to play an important role in it. My spirit absolutely bears attestant with that. I wish that actual much. He did acquaint me that appropriate now I charge to mostly adjure and be patient. (LOL I told him I charge him to put reins on me, because I wanna GOOOOOOOOO, if you apperceive what I mean) <br />
<br />
Well, I wish to apperceive if any of you accept had the befalling to advice conductor in a move of God in this way, from the arena level, you know? and if you accept any thoughts on this accepted affair feel chargeless to add, befitting in apperception that I do NOT wish a agitation on whether or not this array of affair is "of God". I just wish to allocution about the alpha stages of these things.<br />
<br />
I feel acerb that God is on the move, <br />
and he's active up the dust.....<br />
God is on the move, <br />
and He's active up the ability in us......<br />
<br />
blessings<br />
tal</div>
</p><p>
<br><br>Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:42:28 GMT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wrote this post originally, but it's very mangled. What on earth is this site?
ReplyDeletetal, aka Kathy Brown